I Just Moved To North Carolina, Do I Need To Update My Will, Living Will, Power Of Attorney And Health Care Power Of Attorney?

Each state has laws that specifically deal with the probate and administration of your estate. It is best to have your Will drafted and signed according to the laws of your resident state.

The Power of Attorney should be drafted specifically for the laws of the state you live in. The Health Care Power of attorney and Living Will are statutory form documents mandated by the legislature for the state you live in.